Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Small Galvanized Pots with Roses


I found some very cute small galvanized pots and some silk dried roses at the Flea Market and I bought them thinking they could be used for something at sometime.  
Before:




I decided the roses would look great in the little pots so I cut the wire stems and bent them and then stuck them in the pots.  














I love how they turned out and they are ready for Spring and Mother's Day! 

Linking up with:
ivyandelephants
frommyfrontporchtoyours
rootedinthyme
petitemichellelouise
commonground
frenchcountrycottage
funkyjunkinteriors

6 comments:

  1. Not only are the little galvanized pots cute but those roses are fabulous looking. They look SO real!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana--I thought they looked real too so that is why I bought them. I have a whole bag of them in different sizes. Many projects!

      Delete