Saturday, January 23, 2016

FAB Friday Link Party


Welcome to the FAB Friday Link Party! 
The weather is stormy and rainy and so I am ready for a party!  

Here is what I have been up to this week at 
D.D.'s Cottage and Design:






Here is what Suzanne has been up to at The Painted Drawer:




PARTY TIME


Fab Friday Features this week:
Darrielle's Picks: 

Broyhill Two Tone Tall Chest

EntriWP shares a Broyhill Two-Tone Tall Chest (try saying that 10 times).  It is perfect in sharp black!




Two Toned French Provincial Set
Just the Woods is featured  with another subtle two-toned project.  This french provincial set is lovely.


Suzanne's Picks:
Love Birds and Sweet Blooms Chest
Just the Woods shared a Love Birds and Sweet Blooms Weathered Lingerie Chest.  Beautiful!
Blue Sky Kitchen
Blue Sky Kitchen posted her top paint projects of 2015 and this armoire is stunning.  I know how much time this huge project must have taken and the outcome is gorgeous.






5 comments:

  1. Thank you Darrielle for your beautiful visit to my place, as for visiting you it's never a dull paint moment, and always inspiring here. Love that cabinet, and with always seeing so much drama and colour be it one tone or two tone it often makes me want to reach out and get me some clour going on in my home again.
    Last night I found a great pillow stuffed with a feather insert, ticking, black and cream....does this count for color? Lol
    Maybe more drama with added pillow prints mix and match of color will give a a push back to some color.
    I always love seeing the drama of color here. And the lack of it. You always inspire a furniture artist to get busy here and paint something else.

    I am going to go visit some of your featured blog artist, have to see what all the excitement is all about.

    See you soon dear.
    A beautiful weekend to you and yours.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dore-I love your peaceful and serene look and all your creativity-it is inspiring!

      Delete
  2. Another great party, DD. Those roses! Wow!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amalia-hosting a party is new to me so here goes!

      Delete
  3. Uwielbiam takie meble. Były, są i będą zawsze piękne.

    ReplyDelete